Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo To Headline New Melodrama




It is confirmed that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo will be couple in their next new drama project titles That Winter, The wind Blows.

It’s a conventional melodrama about “a man and woman who don’t believe in love.” The story is based on the Japanese drama I Don’t Need Love, Summer / Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu, adapted once already into a film starring Moon Geun-young and Kim Joo-hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love. The heroine is blind and the hero is a rich playboy, who for some reason takes on this huge con pretending to be her brother. They’re both bitter and jaded when it comes to love, but they slowly start to change, until the sibling-not-a-sibling part complicates matters. By the look of it, there will be no happy and a lotsa tears going to involve.

I have to see the pilot to know whether I will be stick to this kind of melodrama. For I have not watch this kind of drama like a long time ago, this should be good to take up my mood.

Though there's no word yet on when it premiers, it’ll be on KBS’s 2013 slate. That Winter, The Wind Blows enters production in October and plans for a 2013 broadcast.

Source: My daily, TV Report via dramabeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons