[JMovie] Rurouni Kenshin (2012) This Year Anticipated Film



The title that also known as Samurai X is an adaptation from manga with the same name, the anime series also well known  not only in Japan, even grew great popularity in America.

The movie that sets in the years after Japan’s final civil war and dissolution of the samurai cast. Half-romance and half-action, It follows Himura Kenshin, one of the civil war’s greatest warriors, who has given up killing and now wanders Japan seeking nothing more than a peaceful life. Yet he finds himself constantly confronting the ghosts of his past.

I got this pics while I'm surfing for the synopsis, The news that it will air in 65 countries around the world excites me more than anything. And as Takeru Sato as Kenshin (I admire him lately), this movie is a must watch, not only for die hard fans of the manga/anime, if you share the same love for Japane movie esp. action movie then you have to. Zettai.









Rurouni Kenshin was released in Japanese theatres on August 25, 2012. There are tentative plans for an international release.

Maybe I'll review this piece once I watched it.

Source: Kotaku

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons