Promo Poster and Still for Arang and The Magistrate



I know Shin Min Ah since her act with Rain in A Love To Kill. Though she hasn't been entangled with some strong role (but she continually develop a good one) , I Always look forward to her new project. Not to mention how adorable she is when she become on of queen of CF.
This upcoming drama is releasing their umpteenth time stills and I like this one (I don't know if it's the last they're going to release).
I know I have to watch it because Mina and she again take a show with fantasy drama comedy genre. And it's Lee Jun Ki's first project since he done his enlistment.





About Shin Mina, a ghost whose character's a brash and cynical, has no memory how she came to be dead.  What really excites me that this fantasy drama based on famous folklore takes place in Joeson era. Beautiful Mina plays Arang, the daughter of the magistrate whom has no recollection about her death. Therefore she wander around town to find out every new magistrate she met to her haunt. Until she met Lee Jun Ki, a new magistrate. Eventually she fall for  I have a feeling this sageuk drama will have a quirky, action-packed, and fast-paced I'll love. 





Arang and The Magistrate will air on MBC next August 15th, adding line in wednesday-thursday drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons