Heirs (2013)



New series that caught me in the eye. Familiar actor/actress or my favorite normally become the reason why I watch the show. But if it's not, that because of the recommendation, or just lucky instinct (pretty much).

But this most anticipated drama of the year, or as they say got me a little extracted. Fresh names and even so many youngster I completely just knew arises. It's a good thing though. And by fresh, I mean not just physically, cause some of them are competent in dramaland.

The writer is Kim Eun Seok, the person behind Gentleman's Dignity and Secret Garden. See? It should be hit. Please be it. As clearly as the title, Heirs revolves around super wealthy youth whom someday will inherit the riches. Yes, there'll be many chaebol. And a candy girl that catches the hero heart.

Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan plays the hero, second son of the Empire Group (from now I will call it Je Guk) unearthly leaving Korea to study abroad (California, USA). Park Shin Hye will portray Cha Eun Sang, a candy girl who got a various part-time job for a living. She's also a heir, of poverty.

And we got Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do, the heir of Zeus Hotel. Krystal (f(x)) as Lee Bona, the daughter of Mega Entertainment, and Ki Ji Won as Rachel Yoo. There are also Kang Min Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, Park Hyung Shik and Joon Su Jin. I sure need some time to remember theirs.

An ordinary girl enter high class society, not to mention with good looking guys around? Sound so Boys Over Flower to me. The first two hours of the show didn't put that feeling away. Though we need absolutely more than just 2 episode to know whether we're into it or not. I'm hoping this gonna be different to the legendary F4 stories. Of course it will right? Please be different. I love the casts.

Source: dramawiki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons