Yoo Seung Ho To Enlist In New Year



Apparently this is the 'proper' age for South Korean men to enlist. So if there are you favorite actors or idols in their mid 20's procrastinate it, he must have a hundred reason. Better be.


Yet, get ready to cry. Cause this adorable young boy Yoo Seung Ho announced that he’s enlisting in the army early next year, right after his current show I Miss You is over. To me, is a wise decision of him. Cause army duty is one of those big sticking points when it comes to celebrities for many reasons, including the constant postponements till the last possible second you have to go.

Yoo Seung Ho is young, but not new in the celebrity thing since he already 12 years in showbiz.

Go off, do your time and get some abs. And back for a thousands leading man offer. We'll miss you.

source: star news via dramabeans

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I every time used to read paragraph in news papers but
now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net
for articles, thanks to web.

Also visit my weblog :: vakantiehuizen ()

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons