Jang Geun Seok Is Just Crazy. Literally



Having an affection towards and idol fashionista, sometimes I take the rest just as rather handsome or dandy guy kinda idol. But Jang Geun Seok has awalyas surprises me in the terms of look. He's a cute guy and in his newest album concept, once again he proves that I really don't know what goes in his head.

I can't figure out why this concept.



In his literally just crazy album, he is wacky. Look what's going on with his hat. Doesn't it reminds you to Johnny Depp's character Willy Wonka? While he chose a bob-style hair, Jang Geun Seok seems to find (occurs to him) with a curly one. Not to mention that fury thingy all over his body even his mic will ditracts you.

Did I alreday said that the album caaled Just Crazy? Okay, well.. his ability to leave me speechless is..unparallelled.

And to make it more exclusively, and amazingly, the album is sold out.

Source: Hankok Ilbo via dramabeans


0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons