Drooling's Over Joo Won For Arena



Joo Won always make me feel like I'm dealing with confusion, sometimes he can act manly, but then second his agyeo is all over him. That's why I love it (I still remember how his acting make my heart goes up and down, laugh and tears, this guy just..ugh).

And now his hotness once again captivating me. It's his photo shoot for Arena Homme Plus Magazine. He doing an interview about his fashion sense and also his upcoming new drama series.

While doing so, he admits to not really paying much attention to fashions. He has read comments online about how he’s perhaps not a good dresser since he’s seen wearing lots of casualwear and sweats and said, "If I start thinking about styling and everything, I feel like my head will burst." Aw cute, of course it will be the coordi-noonas duty.

Joo-won was also asked about his pattern of picking intense characters. He says he’s “currently in the process of leaving the role of (Gaksital's) Lee Kang-to behind for my next project,” which is Secret Agent War. A rom-com series about secret agent where the main couple have a Mr. and Mrs. Smith-like exchange of hiding their spy identities from each other.



Secret Agent War aims to premiere in January 2013. Joo-won’s interview and photo spread for Arena will be in its November issue.

Source: Osen via dramabeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons