[KPop] G Dragon Release His New EP One Of A Kind



One Of A Kind mini album release in Sept 15 and Sept 18 2012. Have you heard it? I love it, all and all.

Despite I'm not really in to Crayon, the rest six songs is really beautifull. Well made, You don't expect GD do you all around kind of music. But he done it well, with his composing ability, we got many colors of music. I'm not exaggerating, cause it is.

We know One Of A Kind and That XX realease early (the MVs), and I quite satisfied by it. I think OOAK as an intro is a good start. Like, "here, I gave you this effing kind of piece", which is amazing. And Crayon as title song. So many said it will be a hip hop core and I really beyond excited. But once I heard it, I prefer OOAK better. But if you like electro-hiphop with rich instrument (I mean beat plus autotune), you'll be love Crayon. GD got himself cray on on the MV. I like the MV though, funny and cheerful.



And the single with remain-unknown new YG girl group member. Don't you think it's will remind you to  Bigbang song. I mean it will be okay too if Taeyang, Daesung, TOP and seungri fill their voice in that song. The girl have a good voice. Like I could draw how she looks like :p

ThatXX is one of my fave. I've been post it my fangirling side to ThatXX in this post.

Missing You. How I feel rhapsodical to this song. It's a mix of easy pop and rap and a whistle added in the back make me always turn it on repeat. I DEMAND live performance.

Today feat Nell, it's like a band doing this song. I love the hook part, and I believe it will be loved not only by GDragon fans, but also everyone.

Last but not least, Light It Up feat Tablo and Dok2. Okay, now that's what you call a hip hop. It's a modern kind of hip hop, the beat is strong plus Tablo, Gdragon and Dok2 fill different kind of voice which make this song almost perfect.

This album is an EP, yet I like listening a full album, since he make a really multifarious nicety.



You can purchase the Gold or Bronze version of this album in here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons