[JDorama] Great Teacher Onizuka (Remake-2012)



If I recalled, this was one of best show in my childhood. You know there's nothing much of tv station to offer a quality kind of shew that time. Besides they have us an import drama (I still remember how excited I am to watch kind of show instead of that so called sinetron :)).

Well, the 1998 version was awesome (a premise they make this remake, right?). I love every characters there, Takashi Sorimachi as Onizuka sensei, with his never-ending filthy yet prudent person, in a funny way. And adorable Nanako Nakashima, his pure and kind colleague, and surely all of the students in class 2.4. I'm not good at remembering things, but I know I always happily in front of telly every Sunday just to make sure I didn't miss a single episode.






The 2012 remake version had me refreshed, how I miss this show (Promise you won't get disappointed even if you rewatch original version). I feel very nostalgic when I watch first episode. The storyline is not way too far. Where Onizuka sensei had to deal with his mischievous and stubborn students and got some help from Fuyutsuki sensei whom always has doubt yet impressed with the way Onizuka sensei handle things. His former gang friends (the show make me laugh so hard with the three crazy pals). And the students.


Akira is a best the production team can give to play the role as a filthy sensei, his gangster looks, his tanned skin, and the way he laughed, is such a prefect character. (This way I can't imagine how Akanishi Jin will play instead. He's too soft). To me, Akira as Onizuka is well played.




When I saw Miyabi here played by Kawaguchi Haruna, I couldn't help myself but to compare it with 2012 Miyabi. Aimi Nakamura was a perfect choice to be a bitchy student. Haruna isn't had the 'face' to be a bitchy, though she got the aptitude to be one.

Over all, I love and I will watch it till finale. I don't want to compare it with the previous, I am sure they had something different and promising spectacle. Besides, it's because my heart always belong to this groovy things like GTO (same line as Gokusen). And do not forget the moral it gives you.

GTO aired every Tuesday 10 pm on Fuji TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment me!!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons